Are you getting snow in your neighborhood ?? I am a little northwest of you and We are just getting pounded with this white stuff.. up to 6-10 inches before the day is over.. The photo on your blog.. are those mustard walls with red trim I see ?? Love that look !
Mother of 3 ,Teree,Kenny,Vicki,
Grandmother of 7/granddaughters,
Ashtin,Katelyn,Sharon,
Chantel,Taylor,Breann,
Makenzie.
Love primitives,especially wood bowls,gray granite,cookie cutters,firkins,Steiff Bears and anything I fall in love with.
Love to grow flowers.
6 comments:
:)
I tried to visit it but your link isn't working. . .sorry.
Just let me know when it is and I'll come back and see it :)
Have a blessed evening!
Sharon
Cool! I'm off to check it out...
Your new blog looks great. I loved all of the pictures. I wish it looked like that right about now in Western New York!
I left you an award on my blog. Stop by and check it out :)
Kim
Hi Sharon...
Are you getting snow in your neighborhood ?? I am a little northwest of you and We are just getting pounded with this white stuff.. up to 6-10 inches before the day is over..
The photo on your blog.. are those mustard walls with red trim I see ?? Love that look !
Hugs,
Linda
Sunbury ~ Not far from me ~ I'm in Pottsville ~ going to check out the new blog
Love your new blog.
Patsy
Post a Comment