Monday, January 5, 2009

I have won an award ,My first one !!!



The Lemonade Award
I have been given The Lemonade Award by this wonderful friend blogger Kay at Peddlin'Treasures The Lemonade Award is for blogs that show great attitude and gratitude. Thank you Kay ,this is my first ever Award !!!!!!
Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Here are a few blogs that I think show great attitude and gratitude.


  • Karen My Colonial Home Blog


  • Angie Simple Thyme Primitives Blog


  • Lori The Olde Primitive House Blog


  • Shelley Building A Log Cabin Blog


  • Kristin The Old Oaken Bucket Blog


  • Sharon The Old Oak Swing Blog


  • Shari Homespun & Primitives Blog


  • Jennifer Country Acres Primitives Blog


  • Shawnette Imseeingraggedies Blog


  • A Painter DollZ and ThingZ Blog

8 comments:

Shari said...

Thanks so much for the award. It might take me a few minutes to figure out who to send it on to. And how to....

Hugs and Blessings,
Shari

Angie said...

thank you Sharon, I do appreciate the award! What an honor to be recognized for making a difference in someones' day! So congradulations to you as well! Many blessings in the New Year!
Hugs, angie

Shelley said...

Sharon - congrats on your award! And thank you so much for thinking of me!! :)

My Colonial Home said...

Well thank you Sharon for this wonderful award.
I will post it with honor!
Great big hugs!
Karen

The Old Oaken Bucket said...

Thank you Sharon! I appreciate the award very much! There are so many good blogs to consider. Many wishes for a great 2009, Kristin

Sharon said...

Congratulations! You deserve an award, I just love your blog :)

~Sharon

DollZandThingZ said...

Why thank you for the award!

Did I tell you that I love your banner at the top of the page?

Country Acres Primitives said...

Thanks Sharon this is my first award too!! I will do my post today after getting back from the kindergarten drop-off! Thanks again! :)
Jennifer