Can anyone tell me why when you click on the web addy's ,I have about Mulberry Creek Mag,that they don't work ? What did I do wrong ?
Thank you.
Prim Hugs,
Sharon
FIXED IT
Thank You Shelley/Shellmo
A Little Life Update
1 week ago











7 comments:
Sharon,
First make sure you grab the exact link - not just the general link. Click on the section that has you listed and grab the address in your computer screen. Then - when you're writing in your blog - you'll see in a box above a little symbol that looks like 2 chainlinks - this will provide the hyperlink to the page you want us to view. Highlight the word in your post you want us to click on, then click on the chainlinks - it will bring up a box - and you paste the address in there. Be careful that http:// isn't in there twice. Let me know if that helps.
Sharon,
I don't know how to help you but wanted to say hi and that I love the graphics cd I won in your contest, thanks again.
Michelle
Sharon
I wanted to stop and say hello and to let you know I love the graphic cd that I won in your contest.
Thanks again.
Michelle
I found your blog through Farm Chicks Kitchen.blogspot. You have a great blog and it looks like a fun giveaway you just had. Wish I had known. I'll be back.
I found your blog while following a link from Vee's blog A Haven for Vee. She's having a game and I'm meeting some wonderful bloggers. I clicked on Katherine Holman Folkart's Blog and then to the Summer Kitchen Interior's Blog, and on to The Vintage Housewife's blog, to Farm Chicks Kitchen's kitchen...and then to you!
Hi Sharon!
I'm sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you. Thanks for checking out my blog! It's so much fun to look at other's blogs from different parts of the country! Happy New Year!
Gennae
Looks like you have it fixed now. Whew!
I finally got to see your interview and pics. I still love that shower curtain. The basket is pretty fabulous too.
Glad your link is working!
Hugs,
Shari
Post a Comment