today,well !! I had hubby set alarm lastnight for 6 A.M.,(I got awake at 5:10) so we would be ready to take Shakira(Cocker Spaniel) to the groomer,for 8AM appt.,1 hour away, Got ready, went to leave looked at calendar ................Oh No ...........It is next Tuesday ,I must be losing it !!!
It is 2degrees !! I'm freezing here ! Other stuff happened,but I'll tell you about that later !!
So that is how it started,but it did turn out to be a Historical day with our new President taking office !!! I was glued to the TV !!! Everything was wonderful !! I just think he is a wonderful speaker !!!
Well must go ,I have company & don't want to be rude !!
Prim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon
A Little Life Update
1 week ago











6 comments:
Sharon - well the good thing is you didn't have to go out on this cold day! Hopefully next week is warmer for when you go to the dog groomer!
Happy day to you too! I too was glued to watching the TV.
Your dogs are so cute...I've went to the doctors a week early...LOL it happends to all of us.
Stay warm
hugs pam
Hey Sharon... How is it going? Happy Day to you too! I had tried e-mailing you about the Valentine Card Swap but I don't think it went through. Can you e-mail me please?
Thanks!
peddlin@casscomm.com
Kay
Peddlin'Treasures
I'm always doing crazy stuff. At least you didn't get all the way there before realizing it. Stay warm! Get the hot coffee & cocoa and lots of warm comfy cozy stuff on. I love Lexus and Mercedes!
Hugs, Kathy
Hi! How are things going. I was glued to the tv as well. He seems to me like a very intelligent and thoughtful man. It was a historic day, and I find it really amazing and nice that with those kind of crowds there was no arrests. I hope he can help to get this country on the right track.
Post a Comment