Monday, January 19, 2009

The Lemonade Award given to me by My new friend Brenda



Brenda at Country Dreams and Creations has given me the Lemonade Award. Thank you so much, Brenda !

This award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude.

The rules of this award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

And now I get to pass the award on to: as soon as I can find blogs.

1. Kathy `~ Kathy's Funny Farm

2.Mary`~magic country candles & primitives

3.Shana `~Memoirs of the Urban Hen

4.Debbie `~amakedolife

4.Karen`~MY COLONIAL HOME

6 comments:

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

and BTW- congrats on all the awards you've received lately! :)

Good for you!

hugs-Kath

Crazy Chicken Lady said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award! I will have to post it tomorrow, as I can barely keep my eyes open right now! I hope I do it correctly.

I really enjoy your blog as well!

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for all these awards.
Karen

My Colonial Home said...

Hi again,
In response to your message on my Blog....I will always accept Awards and say Thank You on my site - I am honored to be thought of....but I just don't pass them on.
So don't feel bad....it's a good thing you all are doing.
Hugs, Karen

Kit said...

Hi Sharon, I am so honored that you thought of me for these awards. Thank You so much! Also,In answer to your question on your post... read my blog and copy to recieve awards without going award free. I think it's a good way to do this. Hope you do too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats :)