Thursday, January 1, 2009

Well wishes & free cards





I hope everyone is doing really good this New Years Day !!

I didn't make any resolutions for the year ,because I never follow through with them & I don't like breaking promises !! Not even to my self !!

I for one cannot believe the Holidays are over. All the hard work we put into the Holidays (it definitely has to be a labor of love !!) & in a blink of an eye they are over.

I have past my 50 post so I'am going to give you all ,1 New Years Card & 2 Valentine pics of cards ,all Vintage ,that I have you should be able to right click & save to your computer . You can use how ever you want .

Blessings to all ,

Prim Hugs,
Sharon

7 comments:

Shelley said...

I love all these pretty cards!!
Happy New Year!

Sharon said...

I agree, we sure do go through a lot of work for days that seem to fly by.

The cards are really pretty. Thanks for sharing :)

Have a blessed evening!
~Sharon

basketsnprims said...

Happy New Year, Sharon, and thanks for the cards.

Pam

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Thanks for the cards!!!! Have a wonderful New Year.

Blessings
Pam

Patsy said...

I like the cards and Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

What Pretty Cards.. thank you for sharing them with us :)
Nice to see you came by and visited my blog.. please come back and visit often ;)
M

DollZandThingZ said...

Happy new year and thanks for visiting my blog!

To make a top knot for a Yorkie, part the hair on the forehead above each eye, using the middle hair between the parts for the top knot. Secure with a tiny rubber band like used for orthodontia.

When and if the topknot grows long enough, fold it over again and band again. (When you get the hang of making a topknot, you can do it with just one elastic but its tricky.)


At that point, you can add bows or barrettes over the elastic, Hank is a guy so he usually doesn't wear a bow. There are instructions all over the internet for this but a groomer showed me how to do it 20 years ago when I had a female dog who wore bows.


Bet your Yorkies are cute, too!