Enjoyed your slide show! You have such great taste and I loved all your xmas decorations and your tree! (And your little dog looked so cute sitting in that chair!) merry christmas!!
Happy New Year and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful home. I absolutely love all your wall borders. And your Christmas decorations are just perfect.
Mother of 3 ,Teree,Kenny,Vicki,
Grandmother of 7/granddaughters,
Ashtin,Katelyn,Sharon,
Chantel,Taylor,Breann,
Makenzie.
Love primitives,especially wood bowls,gray granite,cookie cutters,firkins,Steiff Bears and anything I fall in love with.
Love to grow flowers.
3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog, nice to see a new face! Love your home! I'll be back! Merry Christmas!
Enjoyed your slide show! You have such great taste and I loved all your xmas decorations and your tree! (And your little dog looked so cute sitting in that chair!)
merry christmas!!
Happy New Year and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful home. I absolutely love all your wall borders. And your Christmas decorations are just perfect.
Hugs,
Shari
Post a Comment