Thursday, December 25, 2008

Daisy Quilts blog giveaway

stop by her great giveaway ,click on button Daisy Quilt Giveaway ,in sidebar .Hurry ends soon !

3 comments:

RG said...

Hi Sharon and thanks for playing in my giveaway. Just a little note, my blog is DaisyQuilts, not aunty Pitty Pat's giveaway...I wondered if there were 2 but the link is to mine. I wonder if you would mind editing this please, so as not to create confusion for those reading your lovely blog. Thanks so much and wishing you the best of luck!
Robyn xx
http://daisyquilts.blogspot.com

RG said...

Hi Sharon thanks heaps for updating this and no problems at all. :o)..Wishing you the very best of luck!
Big hugs and enjoy your blogging...it is a wonderful world!!
Robyn xx

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to check out your site and wish you a belated Merry Christmas and warm holiday season. I hope it is peaceful and relaxing for you with plenty of crafting time!
Lauri