Friday, December 19, 2008

I've been busy !!

I've been busy ,but not getting anywhere.I just wished you all lived closer so I could give all this stuff away !!I've run out of time !!! And I'm not done decorating or baking cookies !!I guess I'm just to old to keep up !!
So if you are looking for something special or just something you want or something on a wish list & you are willing to pay shipping cost,post here & tell me what you might want & i'll let you know if I have it,if I do it is yours free for the shipping only !!does this Make sense?
Prim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for visiting my blog and for you kind compliments :)

Have a blessed weekend,
Love,
Sharon

jen said...

Super busy here too. Tis the Season!

I love your home. I have always wanted a red house, or at least an old red barn.

Have a good day!

Jen