Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gone !!




These are free to whom ever wants them ! But you must pay the shipping .
need to get rid of stuff,some I made,some is from my store ,couple items I used,like the small crate ,chair & heart box.The rest is new.
Click on pics to enlarge.Thank you !!
Prim Hugs, & Blessings,
Sharon

7 comments:

Back in the Day said...

Very generous!

Unknown said...

I am interested so let me know if someone has already claimed. Thanks Kim

Sharon/primthyme said...

Kim ,Please email me at
thyme95ptd.net
I tried to email & posted on your blog.Let me know what you want !
Prim Hugs,
Sharon

Unknown said...

Sharon, my email is being contrary so try me at engrobert@twlakes.net. I am interested in all! Kim

The Olde Prim House said...

Free stuff! The world needs more sweet people like you!! Britt

Patsy said...

Love the house the way the light come on.

Jennifer said...

Love the Christmas graphics on your blog!