Hi again! I just toured your home. Very nice! There was a chair in one of the rooms that is a dark red and white or cream. The pattern almost looks like that on a coverlet. Where did you get that chair? I am looking for a new chair for my living room! Thanks! Jamie
Mother of 3 ,Teree,Kenny,Vicki,
Grandmother of 7/granddaughters,
Ashtin,Katelyn,Sharon,
Chantel,Taylor,Breann,
Makenzie.
Love primitives,especially wood bowls,gray granite,cookie cutters,firkins,Steiff Bears and anything I fall in love with.
Love to grow flowers.
4 comments:
u know i love ur home! so glad u have a blog :) keep up the good work
Hi Sharon!!
WOW, girl! Youre home is beautiful and just FULL of prims - its like a shop:)
So nice to meetcha:)
You have many wonderful things! I'll be adding you to my blog list.
Hi again! I just toured your home. Very nice! There was a chair in one of the rooms that is a dark red and white or cream. The pattern almost looks like that on a coverlet. Where did you get that chair? I am looking for a new chair for my living room! Thanks! Jamie
Post a Comment