Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cold again

I hope everyone is keeping warm & is healthy.
It has been so cold here ,we had -8 here the other day & we had more snow,yesterday.
I'am so ready for spring !
I have been busy,I sold some things on a prim yardsale,I have a ton of stuff to go,still trrying to on load the house,LOL.
So I think I'am going to put some things on here & hope to find them homes.
I also have been working on losing weight,to get healthier.So far I lost 22 lbs,not near enough,but I lost ,a long way to go .
Prim hugs & blessings,
Sharon

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! Some is better than none!

I'll keep my eyes open in case you put items up for sale on here. Are you not decorating in prim anymore?

Sharon/primthyme said...

TY Jessica,yes,I'am still decorating Prim,maybe even more prim,but I have too much.I also thought I would do my clothes,maybe on picturetrail & add to blog,that are to bigPrim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon

Bali Hotels said...

great post , , ,