Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello

I just wanted to let you know ,I'am still around !!
I turned 61,March 8 and I have been quite depressed over that,but at least I made it this far.
Then the wind storm took our new fence down,we must have for our dogs,2 yorkies & cocker spaniel. So,finally Tuesday,they came to start the new one,dig the wholes & set the poles ,then they finished it Wednesday,which is 100 % stronger than our cheap one from Lowes,which still cost 1300 dollars ,only had about 4 months !! Well anyhow,the neighbor lady wouldn't let us put the entire fence up like I wanted she said it was her land,Needless to say I was upset,but anyhow,I don't know what happened to the rest of my footage out front of house. So I just had the back yard done like before.Now I have to pay about 2400.00 to have surveyed so I can have the fence finished !! The new fence so far cost 17041.45,was to be 3000.00 for complete fence.I believe her stuff is on my side,because she use to own all 3 lots & I think she just put where she wanted to .
The new fence is awesome,it is called board on board.I believe they do them in Texas like this,I think !!
I will post pictures,maybe tomorrow !!
Then Wednesday,my son turned 42,that made me more depressed !!
So,I'am trying to come out of my shell !! !!!
Today,my youngest daughter whom is 40,had a graduation,from classes she had to take for her job & I could not go,because,my ex ,her father & his wife went.He still threatens to hurt me,what a total A--.So that didn't help .
Well enough or I'll be back to total depression !!
So,I hope everyone has been well & I hope to keep blogging,daily !!
Bless you all !!
Prim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon

6 comments:

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Sharon I pray you will begin to get some happiness and sunshine back into your life! I hope you know you are only as old asa you feel!!LOL...Me, I feel 18 even though I will be 42 this year!!LOL Be blessed my friend!~Wendy

Unknown said...

Well, glad to see you on here! sounds as if times are being a pain but Happy Birthday:) just be like my Mom and tell everyone your 29!! lol
take care Kim

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Hi Sharon!
Happy Birthday, a bit late!
Age is but a number, don't let it get ya down...... and try to remember-these days, 61 is the NEW 51!! :)
Sorry about your fence and all the troubles goin along with it.
I hope you have a Beautiful day!!

hugs-Kath

Judy said...

Girl, you are in the prime of life! This is the time of life when you learn what FUN really is!! As for that EX, there's no chance I'd stay away from my child's graduation because of a threat. Next time he threatens, whip out your camera phone and start recording it then go to see a lawyer and get an order of protection, then see the police and have him arrested. What he's doing is illegal!!! It's your turn, live life!!

Primgrl1 said...

Hey Sharon! Happy belated birthday woman! Now you know age is just a number and besides...60 is the new 50. If all else fails do what I do...lie. Cheer up sweetie "This too shall pass".

Primgrl1

Shelley said...

Sharon - sorry to hear about your fence - but it sounds like your new fence will be very nice. Remember - age is just a number - you are young enough to live your dreams!! :-)