
my house in 1906 !!!
Wasn't it just beautiful ,then ?
This is from there centennial book.
I just love this house !!!It is so comfy !!!
An elderly lady(she is almost 90) told me my house was part of the underground railroad & I'am hoping I can find out for sure !! I think it is so exciting !!!
I wasn't sure if I shared this info with you before !
Click on pic it will enlarge !
Prim Hugs and Blessings,
Sharon











7 comments:
Beautiful house and nice picture!
Your house is gorgeous!! What a great old photo. I hope that you are able to find out more details about it being part of the underground railroad, that is so interesting and exciting.
Stephanie
Love that photo - you should have it framed! I hope you can find out more info on the history of your house - that would be so neat!!
Sharon, how cool is that to live in a house with history! Hope you find the info you're looking for...
Wow Sharon that's awesome! I love houses with a history.
Thanks so much again for thinking about me for that award.
Hugs
Benedetta
Oh Sharon, you know I love your house, I remember asking you to adopt me befre you got it ready so I could live there with you.........lol
That is really cool. Love that old photo!!
Jen
Post a Comment