



Well,you can tell I'am terrible on the computer & on my first ever contest,I was Editing things & deleted all my stuff for the giveaway.
So please just enter by leaving a comment .
I just like to know what your favorite time of year is.
I will just add all names & draw for prizes.
You will get another entry if you place this on your blog . That will give you a total of 2 entries.
It runs from Dec.10 and ends on Dec.20 at 8 PM, in honor of my late Mother's birthday !!
1st place is a CD with vintage/antique pictures 100's,I purchased on Ebay & bought 2 the same .
2nd place is a Prim Quilt Cat,Quilt Mitten,Antique Coverlet Tiny Pillow w/hang Tag,these were made by me.
3rd 2 cloth star bowl fillers ,purchased on Ebay
4th 1 cloth star w/wire to hang,purchased on Ebay .
Bowl not included.
If you click on pics they will enlarge for you to look closer !
Thank you !
Prim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon











22 comments:
Hi Sharon! I just entered your lovely giveaway. I wasn't sure how or what I could put for an answer~ I've never done that kind of comment form before:o) Thanks much!
Justina,
no problem .Thank you for entering .
Prim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon
First time for me too doing it this way:)
Rondell
Morning,
Please enter me, very cute give-away!
Did you enter my give-away?
Heather
Enter me pretty please! Love your blog btw.
Hi Sharon, Thanks for stopping by to see my country Christmas! I'd love to enter your contest, and BTW where in PA are you? I go shopping in the Lancaster area often, its my favorite place to visit! Have a great day! Sue
Hi!
Thanks for offering this giveaway. Please enter my name in it. :)
I signed up last night but now its not here!!!Hmmmm.......Oh well I'll do it again!!LOL Thank you for having this great giveback contest!! I love it all!! Have a great day!~Wendy
Hi Sharon....thanks for "finding" me! I love your blog....and I would love to enter in the give away! Thanks for your kindness and prayers!
Cathy
These are wonderful! i would love to be entered! Thank you!!!
P.S. I will be posting my xmas giveaway next week so be sure to enter! :-)
Sharon, thanks for visiting. I've enjoyed reading your blog. I really like the high backed sofa in your banner. I'm saving to get one for my home. The room that the sofa is in looks really cozy. Is this in your home?
Debbie
Hi Sharon! Even though I do love Christmas time, I have to say my favorite time of year is Spring. I just love when everything turns green again and comes back to life and of course spring is kidding time on the farm and I love those baby goats!
Thank you for offering this on your blog, how generous and neat! I love your blog by the way!
Sharon,
Thanks for adding your name to my 'follower' list!
You're having a nice giveaway.
My favorite season of the year is autumn, and of course my favorite holiday is Christmas!
Smiles,
Carol
Hi Sharon, Thanks for the visit and adding me to your list.
Patsy
Thanks for the giveaway and please enter me!Have a blessed day!
Juanita
GM Sharon, I've never visited you before, so I thought I'd pop in for a vist. And I'm so glad I did, I love all your country decore. Well, when you get a moment drop by for a visit, I'd really like to get to know ya better.
Hugs,
Chris
Hi Sharon!
LOVE your beautiful home! And thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!
Thanks for having such a wonderful giveaway and I'll be thinking of your mom on the 20th. The holidays are so hard without our loved ones.
Hugs!
Cheryl
www.aroundthe mulberrybush.blogspot.com
Hi Sharon, thanks for inviting me over! Love your blog and would love to be added in your giveaway. I'm curious where you are in PA also, we're about 30 minutes East of Pittsburgh.
Thanks!
Jennifer
Hi Sharon~
This is your primmart buddy Darla here. Love your blog and so glad to be entered in your give away~ what a sweety. thanks
Hi Sharon,
I'm entering the giveaway and as much as I love Christmas my favorite time of the year is summer, doesn't seem long enough in PA. Posted your giveaway on my blog. Good luck with the contest.
Michelle
My favorite time of the year would have to be July- because of the Independence Day holiday & because July 3rd is hubby's birthday!
Post a Comment